Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter




Life has been pretty darn crazy these past few weeks for us so Easter felt so last-minute and unorganized...I don't think anyone really minded but me! I still have the Easter eggs full of candy that were never hidden, sitting in our pantry(well maybe...Lance and I have been chowing down); I have adorable liners for the boys' baskets but no baskets;  if it weren't for Grandma and Poppa Pendleton, David, the poor kid, wouldn't even have hunted for eggs and if it weren't for Grandma and Poppa B, the kids would have gone to church in pjs. Maybe by the time David is 10 I will have my act together and finally tell him about the Easter bunny.

For some reason, we remembered to actually take some pictures!



  David had a lot of fun hunting for the eggs....only when he realized that when he threw them down on the ground, a piece of candy would magically pop out. Now he just starts throwing things on the ground, hoping pieces of candy will come out of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment