Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gavin Boy


Weight: 14.4lb    4%-I promise I feed him
Height: 26.5"   53%

This little turkey-pie just turned 6 months a few days ago. I JUST had him! I know everyone says that but these past 6 months have gone by way too fast. He is about the cutest thing since...well since I had my other cute babe! During the day he is super cute and smiley. He is ticklish and has a sweet little chuckle. During the night, he is a monster. Many people have heard me call him this and they just laugh. What they don't know is that I really mean it! He's not the best sleeper....he'll learn right? We call him  our little screech owl because he is always screeching...high-ptich, eardrum-busting, screeching. I just started him on fruits and veggies. When I give him veggies, he spits it out and gives me a dramatic horrified look.Why on earth does this kid think he can be so strong-willed already? He wants his momma and only his momma. Oh and his passy. He sure does love David though(and dad of course)...they make each other giggle and smile all the time...and cry all the time. Weird habbit of his: he rubs his feet together so much that they become raw and gets sores, unless we have socks on him. Another weird habit: he pulls the blanket over his face when he sleeps. It's not really weird, just scary. He still has brown eyes and I love them, they remind me of Lance's eyes. We love this little guy to pieces! Can you just slow down this growing for the next 6 months? Or just the next 18 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment