Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Training

 We had a bittersweet spring training this year....maybe a touch more on the bitter side:-) BUT I like to focus on the sweet stuff. We got to spend time with grandma and poppa B and lots of other family which was our favorite part. We stayed in Kissimmee this year so we were super close to Disney and all of the other fun stuff in Orlando. We actually got a pay-once-go-all-year pass to Seaworld so that became a weekly extravaganza for us! Now David thinks that is what every little 2 year old gets to do on a weekly basis...

These two hooligans never let grandma or poppa come down the driveway without hitching a ride on their laps!


I found this picture from last spring training...crazy how fast they grow!











The picture on the left is also from last year at the Alligator Farm. I can't believe how big David has grown in the past year. Kinda makes me sad!






This was super cute, catching David sharing his cars with Gavin!






Sometimes they make my blood boil...well maybe just simmer....but they melt my heart with their little chubby-faced smiles! Love my boys.

2 comments:

  1. The boys faces in all the pictures = so cute. But David's face in the first picture and Gavin's face in the parakeet picture....priceless! I love those cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i love that picture of annie...wild hair, yogurt face and all. david and gavin dress just like lance.

    ReplyDelete