Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Our little pup turned one year old today! I can't believe that this little ball of fur who looks so sweet and innocent has turned into an 80 lb maniac! It's a very sad day for me though because I can't spend his b-day with him...I took him this past saturday to training camp! It's a month long and supposedly he is going to be perfectly obedient when I pick him up...we'll see what they can do with the little knot-head! Happy Birthday Jake n' Bake!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...I miss that crazy dog already. Not really. Ok. Maybe just a little. Happy birthday J-dawg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your sake I hope he comes back all perfect and obedient, especially with little David coming :) I have to admit, he is the cutest dog EVER! I'm bummed I never got to see him when he was a puppy. Now he's gonna be all huge and slobbery :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete