Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby Shower Fun



My fabulous sisters and mom threw me a baby shower!
Fun to see some old friends! Aimee and Shlebs

Gotta have some yummy food for hungry pregnant ladies!

Fun little baby boy gifts
Baby bumps from the earliest due to the latest
Camie, Jackie, Me, Lyndi
My little niece Andee participating in festivities

Guess the baby food! I really couldn't get myself to try all of them



Candy bar Poopy diapers!


Me and Lyndi with our prego bellies


Thanks everyone for all the fun gifts! David Marc will be one happy little boy with all these toys!



5 comments:

  1. It was so fun Jenny Leigh! Thank you for having me:) You truly are an adorable pregnant lady and David Marc is truly going to be one spoiled little guy!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! you look awesome! and lyndi is pregnant too? how fun for you guys! i wish i could have been at that shower. although i don't mind that i missed tasting all the baby food. yuck.

    you need to email me lady! do you have skype?

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i gotta say is, why didn't i get a invitation?? oh and by the way, you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun baby shower and i can't wait till our babies can play together when your back for the holidays. They probably won't be doing too much playing but they can just lie next to each other!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny Leigh, you look absolutely beautiful! I can't believe you are as far as you are! You are such a cute, TINY pregnant lady. I only wish I had looked that good. :) Congrats on the boy! They are a handful (as you well know :)) but tons of fun. I LOVE my boys!

    ReplyDelete