Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Favorite Pastime

This is Bubs' favorite way to spend his time. He just loves to open the wipes, pull them out one bye one and then rip them into little pieces, sometimes trying to sneak some in his mouth. Little punk.

I really don't let him do this much because lets face it, he could do this all day and I dont' feel like spending more money on wipes just to let him play! But it's just too cute sometimes to see how excited he gets...


He loves to get the wipes or the wash cloth in the bath and like to touch everything in reach with it,sort of like he's scrubbing things clean...like Jake!



And this is what happens when I close the wipe box and he can't get it opened again...



5 comments:

  1. That sad face just makes me smile! He is just so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute. Smile or frown. I love that he loves pulling those wipes out and pulling them to shreds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do these kids come up with what they think is fun?! It cracks me up! I love his frowny face. I think you should teach him early about cleaning to channel his love into something productive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy chunky monkey! last time i saw him he was skinny! i'm SO loving his rolls right now! welcome to the club son! now you can show little miss who is boss when she tried to steal your binky huh?

    ReplyDelete