Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Boys

Can I just say I love these three boys of mine? I was watching this little cute picture take place and couldn't help fall even more in love with my family! These cuties all celebrated birthdays(sort of) this past week and a half. Lance turned 27, Jake turned 2 today, and little Bubs turned 9 months yesterday!
And with all the birthdays I had to celebrate somehow...so I bought myself a little present:-) So very excited to finally have one of my own! Watch out Martha.
And to celebrate his 9 months he got a flu shot and a little prick on the finger...tis why this is one of the only pictures I have of him not smiling.

Even though it was sad for him to hurt, I thought his little chubby hand with a band-aid on it was adorable, which he bit off 5 minutes after it got put on.


And we can't forget Jake, who got a massive treat for his special day!










1 comment:

  1. Jenny he is so cute! I am glad I found your blog. :) Now I can keep up on the cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete