Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Russian Babies and Rainbow Cakes

A cold front came through last night so we had to bundle little bubs up to go out. Looks like a cute little Russian with the hat!
dont mind the frizz
This makes me sad...he looks like a grown up little boy! This goes by way too fast.
I made this cake for the Relief Society Birthday celebration. I got the idea fron another blog...I think mine is cuter
I forgot to take a picture of the inside but it looked like this...so yummy!






2 comments:

  1. oh my. David is so cute. Handsome. I am sad that we aren't closer. It really is an awful awful thing to not be able to see him.

    The rainbow cake is amazing. Hello, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny leigh, you are awesome! that cake looks awesome!! and david is about the cutest little guy i have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete