Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Jersey Housewife

Spring training is about done and it's that time again where we say goodbye to sunny Florida and head off to a far far away land. Lance will start off this baseball season in double-A in Trenton NJ! I'm a little nervous because all I know of the people there I have either seen on Real housewives of NJ...



and the few seconds I have seen of Jersey shore. I've come to conclude that everyone is absolutely CRAZY there! Even with all the wackos I'm still very excited for a new adventure and new baseball season to go to Lance's games and have David see his dad pitch! Lance has worked very hard this last off-season and spring training and I know this will be a great year for him! Go Yankees!

5 comments:

  1. your mom told me this past week that you were leaving!!! ahhh! why didnt you tell us! we would have had you over for dinner or something before you headed out! we will def. miss you guys so very much :) if you guys arent doing anything tonight, you are more than welcome to eat dinner with us, or us girls (and David) can go do some shopping later in the evening? pshhhh who doesnt love Target and the mall. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you survive NJ without getting one of those ridiculous hairdo's that they have, we can still be friends :)Have a safe trip! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't be leaving so soon:( I have hardly seen you since you have been home:( Just think of Jersey as an adventure and you will have a great time:)) We will miss you! Go get em' Lance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My neighbors are from New Jersey. My girls love them! They are great people. Very Italian, family oriented and kind people. Family heritage and traditions apparently run deep there.

    ReplyDelete