Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Suprise

My mom surprised me last week by coming to see me and the little guy in TX! There's just nothing quite like having your mom around!



Grandma Bernhisel and David Marc meet for the first time!



They got along pretty good:-)







Just some good ol tummy time. He pushed himself about 8 inches forward here...he's got some strong chicken legs

Hates getting put in his carseat but if you swing it, he'll fall asleep and sleep forever in it.
I didn't feel like going back and fixing this picture.






4 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute! Chris looked over my shoulder and even commented that he didn't look all "smushed". I thinks that's a good thing. :) He looks great and I hope you are feeling good. We can't wait to meet him at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having your Mom ther must have been great. I know when I saw her during Christmas she was dying to see you guys :)Hopefully it's not too long until Auntie Kimmie and see him. I vote you come for a ski trip here and i'll watch him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thats so fun to have your mom come out and see you guys! We can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so so good looking. I'm so happy for you and hope you're recovering well. what a fun surprise to have your mom come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete