Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Millie

Meet our little Millie!
Born October 22, 2013 at 4:51 pm
7lbs 5 oz


We finally have our little girl! After getting induced at 1 o'clock on tuesday, we had our little girl in our arms a short, but painful 4 hours later! And thankfully we were only in the hospital for 24 hours. They released us since we were both doing good! So far my best delivery yet! 
We love Millie to pieces and there is hardly a time where she is not being kissed, hugged, or snugged! The boys love her and constantly want to be by her. Lance is wrapped around her little finger...and of course so am I! I have always wanted a ton of boys but since having her with us, I have realized how special little girls are and I'm beyond happy that she is in our family. I think all of us needed a little softening and she was the perfect answer for that! I have a feeling Millie will be getting her way with just about everything and taking on the princess-of-the-house role quite well.














Our family of 5! Yikes








No comments:

Post a Comment