Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let the good times roll

Christmas 2010Our first Christmas tree! It was short, fat, and only half decorated and I loved it!


Christmas morning



We had lots of fun with Lance's family while everyone was in town!
We did some of this...






Right about this time, my heart dropped into my stomach






We did alot of this!




Ice Ice Baby


But I think our favorite times were just hanging out and talking with these folks!



 Cousin lovin'


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun times! I'm still way bummed we missed the party! Seriously! The In-laws never visit and of course they do when all the fun stuff is going on. Oh and tell lance Ice Ice Baby is MINE and I officially challenge him to a karaoke off!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Christmas! Happy Birthday to your sweet little fella! It's amazing how much they can change in just 1 year! He's so stinkin' cute! Sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete