Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fall Frenzie

I've been awful at blogging lately...we've been busy with family, vacations, birthdays, holidays,work, you name it! The pictures have been piling up on the camera and I just really didn't want to spend the time downloading them all. So needless to to say this will be one of those uber-long blogs full of way too many pictures.
We spent T-day in Asheville, NC with my family! We rented a cabin in the "mountains" and spent the week bundled up in front of bonfires, eating way too much, and playing games way too late! We LOVED every minute of the craziness!











Pictures of the family pictures we had done!



















Out of everyone, even the photographer, I think I captured the sweetest little smile of Caroline




Love, love, love them!









The whole trip was really to surprise my dad for his 60th b-day!














All the dads taking over














And for Bubs...


He's been doing more climbing, standing, funky crawling...everyday!










































No comments:

Post a Comment