Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Valley Forge, NYC and Bubs

Lance's parents came to visit us up here in good ol' PA. We loved having them here to spend time with and they loved being able to see Lance pitch and seeing David! We drove on over to Valley Forge for the day and soaked up a little U.S. History I really only got picture of people and not the sites...its ok I like looking at them more

Bubs loved a taste of Daddy's fudge






Yesterday we went on over to NYC. It was SO much more enjoyable for me not being 6 months prego and having hormones raging inside of me!
This was from the top of the Empire State Building. Just a sea of concrete...









Hardrock Cafe




Rockefellar Center







One day Saks, I'll be visiting you again with money...



With grandma P on the ferry from Staten Island



Bubs' first subway ride! He enjoyed his much more than I enjoyed my first. He even had a few grumpy ol' New Yorkers smiling which is hard to do. If bubs can't get someone to smile, nobody can.



Who knew this would happen with all the honks, construction, and billions of people running around the city



Empire State Building. It was not at all like Sleepless in Seattle which was what I was hoping for...


Of course I just have to throw in a few randoms of the cutest boy I know!


My new favorite



I can't eat anything now without him screaming for a bite










1 comment:

  1. that little snugger bug is too cute. when will we get to see him again? christmas? not soon enough. he is too cute.

    ReplyDelete