Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hershey Factory

Before the All-Star game festivities we were able to visit a little place I like to call heaven on earth-The Hershey Chocolate Factory!




We got to make our own custom made candy bars!


The 1,000 lb tank of chocolate Lance and I will be putting in our house when we buy one



Mine and little bubs' custom bars being finished off



I still can't get over how cool this is...






David's first chocolate bar! We are thinking about letting him have at it on his 1st birthday. Does chocolate last that long?



Little boy, maybe this bar will get some meat on those bones!



David was a little freaked out by the singing cows on our tour...Lance and I on the other hand were absolutely loving being surrounded by tanks and rivers of the pure deliciousness.







Reese's we love you for how amazing you taste...hate you for the extra pounds you have helped to put on us.





6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally cute you all look!!! I love that you get "your own" candy bar:)
    Have fun at the game, I am sure Lance will be amazing!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Let me know how much that 1000 lbs of chocolate tank costs.. I am so interested ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that place is my own personal Dream come true!!!! Love the candy bars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that place looks AMAZING! How fun to make your own chocolate bars! You are too cute! Miss you girl! I can't believe how much your little boy looks like you ...what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I am so jealous! I think I'll have to put going there on my list of things to do before I die. :o) David is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting!

    ReplyDelete