Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Blessing

Our sweet little boy was blessed (a beautiful blessing by Lance might I add) on Valentines Day!
We had tons of fun having some of my family and Lance's family here for the weekend



Love my blue-eyed boy...



..and my brown-eyed one!



















My three Texas boys



with the Bernhisel/Ballard family







So I was the only one who listened to the "make a funny face!" comment


Bubs with Aunt Traci



we love our cousin Brooklyn


with the Pendleton family






















feeding time!





Happy Birthday to ME


6 comments:

  1. aw i'm so sad we missed the blessing last week! darn! cute pictures though! how awesome that your sisters had a baby around your time too! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all i would like to apologize for missing your birthday. I think it was on the 17th right? Anyway, I'm loving the utter cover picture with Lyndi....how charming ;) David is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him! Love ya and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sorry I didn't actually call you but I did remember and think of you on that day!! Sam and I are going to be in Brandon on the last Sunday of this month so I can't wait to meet your little one, you hopefully will be there right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO cute! I will never forget the day my boys were blessed.. It was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the pictures! I'm still finding it hard to believe you are a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I found you! Been looking for you for a while, can't believe you already had a baby, WOW! Congratulations on everything!!!

    ReplyDelete