Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 31, 2009

What Is It Going To Be?


It's a BOY!!!!

Yesterday was a big day for Lance and I. We found out that we will be having a sweet little boy! And we are 100% sure, no doubt about it! The little guy had no shame in showing us! We are so excited! He has the cutest profile with a sweet little button nose! I'm a few days short a 5 months now. He is due December 26th...I know I know not the greatest time to have a little one but we can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday WAS a GREAT day for you guys!!! We are soooooo excited for this little boy of yours to come!!! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I AM SO EXCITED for you guys! I had no idea you were expecting. How are you feeling? I am guessing you are 20 weeks then? Congrats to Lance as well. Josh and I are doing well, we are applying this month for residency so we will find out in Jan where we are being sent. Who knows we might end up in Jersey! You need to post a ton now, I wanna see pics of that cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm, you're pregnant??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! you should email me. Chelsea.L.Reynolds@gmail.com

    i am so psyched to talk to you!!!

    LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jenny Leigh! I had no idea you were even pregnant! So exciting for you! I hope all is well for you. Glad you told me you have a new blog address so I can stay updated. Do you have any names picked out? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete