Quote

Leelou Blogs

2012

2012

2011

2011

2010

2010

2009

2009

2008

2008

2007

2007

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 10, 2008

This is the newest addition to the Pendleton family!

Everyone meet Jake! I have been bugging Lance forever to buy me a little puppy and he finally broke down and surprised me with him on saturday. He is a sweet little chocolate Lab just 6 weeks old! The only thing is I have no idea what to do with a puppy...

This is his favorite toy. It's a beanie baby dog that Lance's parents got for their grandson to play with...sorry Carson!




Jake is our little snuggle bug!










He got his green eyes from me



4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! I want one! As if Lance wasn't already awesome....he goes and gets you a PUPPY!? Who does that!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. ;) Carson told me it was fine for Jake to play with that beanie baby dog...as long as Jake will let Carson chase him around at Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, very cute little dog. Jake is a winner. Welcome to the fam, Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny-Leigh! You look wonderful and your puppy is adorable. Congratulations on making it through the first year of marriage.

    ReplyDelete